To our future SMFI Agri-Partner:
Warm greetings from SMFI Agribusiness!
The SMFI FEEDS Agribusiness Development Group is developing a sustainable sourcing program of its agri-based raw materials requirements at low delivered cost. SMC is committed to help develop the countryside by providing livelihood opportunities in rural communities with the introduction of alternative crops and the improvement of farm technologies and income. We are interested in developing partnerships for the domestic production of cassava, grain sorghum, sweet potato and other crops for our feed mill facilities nationwide under our Assembler Program.
For our flagship cassava program, SMFI Agribusiness provides:
- Guaranteed market with a marketing agreement according to mutually agreed product quality, volume and delivery schedule;
- Guaranteed floor price;
- Start-up technical assistance in production, post-harvest and logistics operations;
SMFI Agribusiness is looking for assemblers/consolidators with the following
- Persons who are already into or willing to go into large-scale cassava production;
- Can provide technical and financial assistance to their farmer proponents;
- Has post-harvest facility and preferably with access to logistics services;
- Can consolidate volumes from farmers and ensure delivery to SMFI.
An assembler can be an individual entrepreneur, a corporation or farmers’ cooperative that has the capacity to consolidate at least 20 hectares for cassava production. We at SMFI Agribusiness are looking forward towards a long term fruitful business partnership with you.
Very truly yours,
LEOPOLDO S. TITULAR
AVP and Manager
SMFI-FEEDS Agribusiness Development